Thank You *the Eolist humbly bows* Indigo, for thinking my dribble worthy of more. For you see, i don't dribble for entertainment or readership, i dribble for two very selfish reasons;
- to get it out of my head
- to remember, if a time ever comes that i forget, those things - good bad or otherwise - that whirled around in the emptiness til i wrote them down.
Name seven historical/fictional people who you would like to meet. (If you'd like to say why, that'd be fab and groovy)
so here it goes in random order:
- Jesus Christ - i would love to see him as he truly is and not the way he has been presented.
- Han Solo - i want a joyride in the Millennium Falcon and have a few mercenary jobs for him.
- Indiana Jones - his must have been a glorious life filled with history he could share.
- Indigo Roth - his alter ego is my best friend and i am certain Roth has an extremely sexy car!
- iDifficult - would love to know what makes him tick - other than the concoctions he stirs up.
- My Smoking Ghost - dad? is it you? if so; i miss you and i wouldn't be afraid to see you. x
- The Inventor of the "Perfect Woman" - i want to slap you silly and then kick you til it hurts.
Now, i am supposed to pass it along to fifteen other bloggers who haven't already been blessed and here they are - also in random order:
- Letters to the World - Rebecca S. - sometimes your letters touch me to tears
- Not Worth Mentioning - Copyboy - you never fail to make me grin
- The Writing Womb - Patricia - wit and cartoons to boot. what more could one ask for?
- How to Become A Cat Lady Without the Cats - Paula - even though i can't seem to leave a damn comment on your blog you still make me smile all the way through til then. ;)
and now, because i know that life is an odd thing and it takes us not where we want to go but where we belong, here is your Award Ownership Question:
What /Who/ and/or Where would you be if you could choose your own destiny?