The Over The Top Award
iDifficult presented me with this Award for having a blog that is a tiny bit
"Over the Top"
Though surely there are far more deserving than i so i thank you Kind Sir.
This award, much like the Honest Scrap Award i recieved from IndigoWrath, comes with instructions and a possible chain. [though i have not been instructed to present this award to someone else in order to keep it and oddly enough i have no one to present it to who isn't already holding it so it will rest here until i do.]
To qualify for this award one needs to answer the questions it comes with via one word answers.
Meaning, i need to think harder than i normally would because one word is never enough - unless, of course, it's that infamous "last" word. ;)
Here are the questions and, as mundane or enlightening as they may be, my answers:
1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Your hair? tangled
3. Your mother? religious
4. Your father? dead
5. Your favorite food? chicken
6. Your dream last night? odd
7. Your favorite drink? coffee
8. Your dream/goal? freedom
9. What room are you in? kitchen
10. Your hobby? daydreaming
11. Your fear? dementia
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? home?
13. Where were you last night? dreamland
14. Something you aren't? judgmental
15. Muffins? Bagels?
16. Wish list items? always
17. Where did you grow up? haven't
18. Last thing you did? played
19. What are you wearing? clothes
20. Your TV? off
21. Your pets? none
22. Your friends? true
23. Your life? interesting
24. Your mood? meloncholy
25. Missing someone? always
26. Vehicle? jeep
27. Something you're not wearing? jewelry
28. Your favorite store? none
29. Your favorite color? red
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? yesterday
32. Your best friend? me
33. One place I go over and over? bathroom
34. One person who emails me regularly? indigo
35. Favorite place to eat? home
If you think your blog, or the blog of someone you know, qualifies for this "Over the Top Award" give me a nudge in that direction will you?